You are viewing a single news story. You can see more.
2017-02-26 Misc Press [link]
With the new album and shows in random corners of the world in the last few months, we've not been as ontop of news as we like to be. We've managed to post most of the big stories, but the smaller stuff has fallen through the cracks. We're starting our catch-up tonight with some highlights of various press the band has done over the last few months.
- In The Studio With Redbeard: James and Kirk discuss 25th anniversary of black album
- James speaks to 93.3 WMMR in Philadelphia about everything from touring to space travel.
- Kirk speaks to 99.9 KISW in Seattle
- Rob speaks to 101.1 WJRR in Orlando
- Lars speaks to New York Post about eating 20 pancakes a day
- Metallica talk to Rolling Stone about crazy fan meetings, Lou Reed, and their Lemmy-inspired song
- Kirk talks to Rolling Stone about his KHDK Electronics venture
- James speaks to Nikki Sixx on Sixx Sense
- The band talks to Billboard on finding harmony and if they'll still tour at 70
- The Guardian on why Metallica's haters never really understood the band
- Lars recites The Dinosaur That Pooped Christmas during Joe Whiley's show on BBC Radio 2.
- Noisey goes on a first date with Lars in a hilarious interview
- James goes on The Rubber Room and talks about showing their dorky side.
There was 1 match
If you have any questions or comments, please e-mail us at email@example.com.
Please read our Copyright Info